No prices in the checkout page solution

Post your requirements about vm2.0 here, we support any projects about Virtumart2.0 , include new extension develop, install, bug fix,update,data backup,data import,data transfer, checkout process customization , etc..

No prices in the checkout page solution

Postby admin » Thu May 31, 2012 1:36 am

many clients ask me about the "No prices in the checkout page" issue when they use the latest version of vm2.0, some of them think it's my vmupload issue, but it's not related to my part, it's the bug or wrong config with template override , the following is the solution :
1. if you are useing the default vm theme, pls check the file here : "/com_virtuemart/cart/default_pricelist.php" , find out the code "$prow->quantity[xxxx]", replace it with "$this->cart->pricesUnformatted[$pkey]['xxxx']".
2.if you are useing the custom vm theme, pls check the file here : "\templates\[your current joomla template folder]\html\com_virtuemart\cart\default_pricelist.php", find out the code "$prow->quantity[xxxx]", replace it with "$this->cart->pricesUnformatted[$pkey]['xxxx']" .

so you need to notice that the vm2.0 change the theme config mechanism, useing the union mechanism with joomla,so it's easy and clear than before. but you need to aware of it, then you can find out the right path for some future modification or issue.

you can also find out some usable issue in vm forum here : http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=101939.0
we support all kind of shopping cart system project, joomla extension, virtuemart extension, redshop customization, magento,wordpress ...<br>
email:joomvm@gmail.com
admin
Site Admin

Re:

Postby icetTrera » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:09 am

many clients ask me about the &quot;No prices in the checkout page&quot; issue when they use the latest version of vm2.0, some of them think it's my vmupload issue, but it's not related to my part, it's the bug or wrong config with template override , the following is the solution :1. if you are useing the default vm theme, pls check the file here : &quot;/com_virtuemart/cart/default_pricelist.php&quot; , find out the code &quot;$prow-&gt;quantity[xxxx]&quot;, replace it with &quot;$this-&gt;cart-&gt;pricesUnformatted[$pkey]['xxxx']&quot;.2.if you are useing the custom vm theme, pls check the file here : &quot;\templates\[your current joomla template folder]\html\com_virtuemart\cart\default_pricelist.php&quot;, find out the code &quot;$prow-&gt;quantity[xxxx]&quot;, replace it with &quot;$this-&gt;cart-&gt;pricesUnformatted[$pkey]['xxxx']&quot; . so you need to notice that the vm2.0 change the theme config mechanism, useing the union mechanism with joomla,so it's easy and clear than before. but you need to aware of it, then you can find out the right path for some future modification or issue. you can also find out some usable issue in vm forum here : http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=101939.0
+1 this, lol
icetTrera

Return to Virtuemart2.0